Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

About This Blog

Through architecture I have been able to perceive the world more thoroughly and have begun to differentiate countries and people. Questions such as how structures concretize a political system’s core social dynamic; how location and government dictate the look of a building; what forces push people to think in a certain way; ways in which space is dictated by power and vice versa provide a starting point for my own designs. I want to introduce to the general public the political potential and design concepts of buildings. This is the reason why I created this blog because it will be an opportunity for me to present something to the general public but also an opportunity to learn from you. I will start posting from discussion of some of the earliest forms of civilization and finish with contemporary buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment